Are you ready for your most creative, organised + intentional year yet? Start by putting your goals, priorities + wellness first this month with our Creativity x Wellness planning pack. Inside, you’ll find productivity tools to support you on your journey of growth + development, we’re rooting for you every step of the way!
We know how easy it is to reach burnout, feel overwhelmed and a little bit lost, especially when you work in creative industries, run your own business or just struggle to set clear goals. In all honesty, you can have the most amazing plans and dreams but if you don't take care of your mind and body, you'll find it difficult to get to where you deserve to be.
The one month pack includes:
- A3 Wall-Planner to organise your month and mark special occasions + milestones
- A4 Habit Tracker to make note of the healthy habits you want/need to implement into your days, to reach your overall goal, that you can tick off daily to keep yourself motivated + accountable (both sheets are undated, meaning you can start at any time - perfectionists, we see you…)
- A5 CRAZYCREATIVECOOL Sticker Sheet with positive prompts + memos, reminding you to be kind to your mind in order to allow your creativity to flow
- Access to our exclusive Facebook group, where you can connect with likeminded people, find accountability, challenges and support!
We've designed this 1 Month Planning Pack for you to reset your mind, body and wellness goals, while staying aligned with your creative vision. If you're not sure what direction to go in with your creative career, business or overall life, this pack provides the tools you need to slow down + make conscious creative decisions for your future. Wellness will be at the forefront of your mind as you create positive habits and write them down in your habit tracker. The perfect reminder + motivation to keep going even on the tough days. Miss a day? That's okay, just get up and try again tomorrow.
We believe that being aware of our thoughts and shifting them to a more constructive place creates positive change. These tools will hopefully remind you that you are stronger than your thoughts and have the power to turn around your day, week or month to get the best out of it, starting right now!
This pack is designed by two creatives who have been there and got the tote bag when it comes to trying all of the latest wellness trends in an attempt to feel good. We've been at the top of our creative game and career which always led us to neglect self-care, to absolutely winning in our wellness journey but letting everything else slip. We used to operate on an all or nothing basis, meaning our creative goals / health / life admin either thrived or completely went out of the window. Over the past few years on our quest for wellness/career/business/life balance, we’ve tried it all and have found what really works for us. Now we’re ready to help you find + maintain your creative flow!
〰️ 〰️ 〰️
〰️ Designed, created + printed in the U.K
〰️ Wall Planner: Size A3 - the perfect size for a cute wall planner to be!
〰️ Habit Tracker: Size A4 - ideal for sticking on your fridge or wardrobe door
〰️ Sticker Sheet: Size A5 - slip into your diary to keep them safe until use
〰️ Printed on 170 gsm textured + recycled paper
〰️ Undated - start any day you like, any month of the year!
〰️ Posted rolled up in a sturdy tube made out of recycled materials. We use limited plastic in our packaging with the aim to completely eradicate it by next year! The only plastic currently used is the end to secure the products inside the tubes. Please recycle these!
💌 Postage deets:
We send 1st Class Via Royal Mail.
Need some ideas on how to stick your wall planner + habit tracker up?
- Use some sticky back tape, command strips or white tack
- Find a cute washi tape (CCC tape coming soon 👀) to stick on the top
- Pin to your cork / notice board if you have one, or your fridge
- Stick them somewhere you look regularly everyday, either in your bedroom or kitchen is usually the best spot to keep you motivated and accountable!
The wall planner and habit tracker are both printed on 175gsm sturdy, high quality textured recycled paper, making it easy to write on. We recommend using a biro pen for the best results.